National Certificate in Oral Health Education awarded by NEBDN – CLASS BASED
Next Start Date:
- 7th of March 2021
Course length: 6 months (part time basis)
Lectures are held 1 Sunday per month, between 10 am and 15 pm (excepting May 2021 when you will be attending 2 Sundays in stead of one).
The National Certificate in Oral Health Education (CLASS BASED COURSE) is a 6-month course which is covering the theoretical aspects of an oral health educator.
The course is comprised of a Record of Competence (ROC) which is composed of 7 PCAs (4 of these must be seen on at least 2 occasions) 1 Case Study, 1 Exhibition and 2 Supplementary Outcomes
The awarding body for the National Certificate in Oral Health Education qualification is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN.) PDS is an accredited NEBDN training centre.
Held twice per year either in March or September. All Post-Reg Exams are held at our Venue in Edgware. PDS is the 5th NEBDN accredited exam centre in London.
NEBDN Theoretical Exam is a 90-minute examination composed of 45 MCQs and 30 EMQs
Who Should Attend?
- Qualified Dental Nurses and Registered with the GDC, willing to become an Oral Health Educator
- Dental Nurses registered with the GDC, willing to become an Oral Health Educator
We have 2 intakes per year for our National Certificate in Oral Health Education in September and March. Check our website or call us on 02086163850 /07522830495 for start dates
How to Book:
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Head Office in Edgware HA8 or alternatively to enrol online
- IF ENROLLING AT THE HEAD OFFICE: You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team for approx. 1 hr and 15 min.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 02086163850 or 07522830495.
£689 (Including VAT-if paid in full)
£699 (Including VAT-if paid in 5 monthly instalments (£299 enrolment fee, followed by the next 4 monthly instalment payments worth of £100/each).
Please note that NEBDN Exam & ROC Fees (£195) are not included in the course fee. These fees are payable to NEBDN (and not to the College).
The course fee is not either partly or fully refundable to you at any point you decide to leave the course
- Induction & The Oral Cavity
- Dental Caries and Periodontal Diseases
- Other Diseases of the Oral Cavity
- Essentials of Oral Health Education
- Patient Groups
- Becoming an Oral Health Educator
- Legal and Ethical Issues