National Certificate in Orthodontic Dental Nursing, awarded by NEBDN
Next Start Date:
- Saturday the 25th of February 2023 (mixed programme which includes 24/7 online membership + monthly Zoom Sessions)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN ORTHODONTIC DENTAL NURSING AWARDED BY NEBDN CAN BE ALSO COMPLETED VIA DISTANCE LEARNING, THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
If you wish to enrol on the distance learning course, please contact us directly on 02086163850 / 07522830495 or alternatively please drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course length: 7 months (part time basis)
Induction Day is scheduled on Saturday 20th of August 2022.
Remaining Lectures are held 1 Saturday per month between 14:30 pm and 19:30 pm.
Fees: £849.00 (Inc VAT)
he National Certificate in Orthodontic Dental Nursing is a 7-month course which is covering the theoretical aspects of the orthodontic dental nurse’ surgery duties.
The course is comprised of a Record of Competence (ROC) which is composed of 35 Patient Cases, 2 Case Studies, 16 DOCS and 7 Supplementary Outcomes.
The awarding body for the National Certificate in Orthodontic Dental Nursing qualification is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN.) PDS is an accredited NEBDN training centre.
Held twice per year either in March or September. All Post-Reg Exams are held at our Venue in Edgware. PDS is the 5th NEBDN accredited exam centre in London.
NEBDN Theoretical Exam is a 90-minute examination composed of 45 MCQs and 30 EMQs
Who Should Attend?
- Qualified Dental Nurses and Registered with the GDC, working along with an orthodontist
- Dental Nurses registered with the GDC, working along with an orthodontist
We have 2 intakes per year for our National Certificate in Orthodontic Dental Nursing: February and August. Check our website or call us on 02086163850 /07522830495 for start dates.
How to Book:
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Head Office in Edgware HA8
- You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team for approx. 1 hr and 15 min.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 02086163850 or 07522830495.
£820 (Including VAT-if paid in full)
£849 (Including VAT-if paid in 4 monthly instalments (£449 enrolment fee, followed by the next 4 monthly instalment payments worth of £100/each).
Please note that NEBDN Exam & ROC Fees (£195) are not included in the course fee. These fees are payable to NEBDN (and not to the College).
The course fee is not either partly or fully refundable to you at any point you decide to leave the course
- Introduction to the ROC and Ortho Nursing
- Growth and Development with relevance to Orthodontics
- Diagnosis in Orthodontics
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Risks of Orthodontic Treatment
- Interdisciplinary Orthodontics