Dental Practice Management Course – ONLINE
- ANY TIME
Course length: 6 WEEKS
6 WEEKS ONLINE MODULES COMPLETION, FOLLOWED BY A ECS (Extended Case Studies) Portfolio to be completed within the next 12 weeks.
The Dental Practice Management Certificate (ONLINE / Distance Learning COURSE) is a 6-week online modules course which is covering the theoretical aspects of a dental practice manager.
The course is comprised of a Portfolio which is composed of 2 Extended Case Studies (up to 1500 words).
Every Module is completed by an MCQ assessment. You must reach 80% of each assessment to be legible to print the module completion certificate, however you will have unlimited assessment trials, in case of failing the assessment.
Who Should Attend?
- ANY GDC Registrant willing to become a Dental Practice Manager
- Any time
How to Book:
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Head Office in Edgware HA8 or alternatively to enrol online
- IF ENROLLING AT THE HEAD OFFICE: You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team for approx. 1 hr and 15 min.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 02086163850 or 07522830495.
£389 (Including VAT).
E-Learning Certificate of Competency Courses: Terms and Conditions
1) The course, course material and resources are available from the start date specified in the course information once enrolment and payment have been processed. All course due dates and end dates are specified in the course information. After the course end date, access to information and resources for the course will no longer be available.
2) To extend your subscription to the E-Learning Certificate of Competency courses, the following are available:
a) A one (1)-month subscription extension at the cost of 20% of the course fee. EXTEND WITH 1 MONTH
b) A three (3)-month subscription extension at the cost of 50% of the course fee. EXTEND WITH 3 MONTHS
The course fee is not either partly or fully refundable to you at any point you decide to leave the course
|Week no:||Course schedule:||Topic:|
|Week 1||1st Monday after enrolment||Overview of role and responsibilities of a practice manager|
|Week 2||2nd Monday after enrolment||Compliance with CQC, GDC AND DOH. Changes in CQC Standards & Inspections|
|Week 3||3rd Monday after enrolment||Leadership and management|
|Week 4||4th Monday after enrolment||Effective communication|
|Week 5||5th Monday after enrolment||Resource management|
|Week 6||6th Monday after enrolment||Staff development- Driving business growth|
- Role and responsibilities of a practice manager
- Leadership and management
- Resource management
- Staff development
Before you enrol on this course, please tick to confirm you are aware of the following: