Impression taking competency certificate – CLASS BASED
Next Start Date:
- Sunday 28th of March 2021
Course length: 1 FULL DAY
1 FULL THEORY SESSION, FOLLOWED BY A PCP (Practical Competence Portfolio) to be completed within the next 12 weeks.
The Impression Taking Competency Certificate (CLASS BASED) is a 1 FULL DAY course which is covering the theoretical and practical aspects of an extended duties dental nurse.
The course is comprised of a Practical Competence Portfolio (PCP) which is composed of 20 dental impressions (a mixture between elastomers and alginates) and 2 Case Studies (between 700 and 900 words).
The theory session is completed by an MCQ assessment.
Who Should Attend?
- Qualified Dental Nurses and Registered with the GDC
- Dental Nurses registered with the GDC
We have 4 intakes per year for our Impression Taking Competency Certificate. Check our website or call us on 02086163850 /07522830495 for start dates.
How to Book:
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Head Office in Edgware HA8
- You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team for approx. 1 hr and 15 min.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 02086163850 or 07522830495.
£200 (Including VAT).
The course fee is not either partly or fully refundable to you at any point you decide to leave the course
- Legal & Ethical Issues
- Patient Management and Assessment
- Impression Materials
- Taking Impressions
- Assessing Impressions
- Post-Taking Impressions
Content available only for logged in students. Click here to login