Impression taking competency certificate – ONLINE
- ANY TIME
Course length: 3 WEEKS
3 WEEKS ONLINE MODULES COMPLETION, FOLLOWED BY A PCP (Practical Competence Portfolio) to be completed within the next 12 weeks.
The Impression Taking Competency Certificate (ONLINE COURSE) is a 3-week online modules course which is covering the theoretical aspects of an extended duties dental nurse.
The course is comprised of a Practical Competence Portfolio (PCP) which is composed of 20 dental impressions (a mixture between elastomers and alginates) and 2 Case Studies (between 700 and 900 words).
Every Module is completed by an MCQ assessment. You must reach 80% of each assessment to be legible to print the module completion certificate, however you will have unlimited assessment trials, in case of failing the assessment.
Who Should Attend?
- Qualified Dental Nurses and Registered with the GDC
- Dental Nurses registered with the GDC
- Any time
How to Book:
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Head Office in Edgware HA8 or alternatively to enrol online
- IF ENROLLING AT THE HEAD OFFICE: You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team for approx. 1 hr and 15 min.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 02086163850 or 07522830495.
£200 (Including VAT).
E-Learning Certificate of Competency Courses: Terms and Conditions
1) The course, course material and resources are available from the start date specified in the course information once enrolment and payment have been processed. All course due dates and end dates are specified in the course information. After the course end date, access to information and resources for the course will no longer be available.
2) To extend your subscription to the E-Learning Certificate of Competency courses, the following are available:
a) A one (1)-month subscription extension at the cost of 20% of the course fee. EXTEND WITH 1 MONTH
b) A three (3)-month subscription extension at the cost of 50% of the course fee. EXTEND WITH 3 MONTHS
The course fee is not either partly or fully refundable to you at any point you decide to leave the course
|Week no:||Course schedule:||Topic:|
|Week 1||First Monday after your enrolment (any time during that day)||
Legal & Ethical Issues
Patient Management and Assessment
|Week 2||Second Monday after your enrolment (any time)||
|Week 3||3rd Monday after your enrolment (any time)||
- Legal & Ethical Issues
- Patient Management and Assessment
- Impression Materials
- Taking Impressions
- Assessing Impressions
- Post-Taking Impressions